View Profile PinkShirtDude

All 59 Game Reviews

10 w/ Responses

god damn this was good

this is the most creative thing I have ever, you only could find games like this one on NewGrounds

wonderful game, my score is 69, see if you can beat me suckers B)

solid

stevetherapper responds:

my poop

everyone here weirded out by the transitions lol

You could make the broken hearts more visible

BuzzGame responds:

I tried adding a crushing sound but it didn't make it that visible, I'll try to address this as soon as possible

this was fun, but those guys are so annoying at asking to go to the bathroom lol

WanZai responds:

I think that's humorous. However, go to bathroom frequently is a little difficult to play. So I updated 3 difficulty options here. There will be less bathroom in easy or normal mode.

This was fun, but I got a few words to say, the wall jumps are real wacky, and I don't like that there's no pause menu, sorry for being like this, but I really like your game anyways, well, all your games, keep going!!!1

I like games that look like this, idk how to describe it but I enjoyed this, you could make the main character pop-out by giving it some bounce or some movement, other than that, this is a really great work :)

this was super fun, I don't know why, but I can't hear the music, I tried different browsers but it still does not work, really cool game anyways!

My love for music is infinite

James @PinkShirtDude